Leica teamed up with Audi design to make the world’s first camera with a body made completely out of aluminum. This brand new camera by Leica is a very unique and distinct camera and there is nothing else like it on the market. Leica recently released the camera and has plans to release two new lenses this upcoming May. Those who already have gotten ahold of the camera say it is very smooth and easy to use, which is a huge plus. Each individual camera is solid metal which is hand polished for 45mn’s.
Enough about the new sleek style and lets get down to specs. Here are some reasons to give Leica’s T System camera a serious look.
- A mirrorless form factor with a 16MP CMOS sensor.
- Features two interchangeable lenses.
- High-resolution electronic viewfinder with integrated GPS features.
- Built-in WI-FI, images can be wirelessly transmitted to smartphones, tablets, and various social media platforms.
- 1080p or 720p HD Video Recording Capabilities.
- Built-in 16 GB of memory.
- Large rear facing LCD screen.
- Many more features, visit Leica Cameras.